Last updated: 22 February 2022
See below for Dreweatts Covid-19 policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries: +44 (0) 1635 553 553 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For details on all forthcoming auctions, click here: Upcoming Auctions.
There are a variety of ways that you can view the auctions:
1) The Online Auction page gives you access to:
2) Viewing in Person:
We recommend that visitors wear a face covering when visiting our salerooms and use the hand sanitiser provided on entering. For viewing arrangements and times, please look at the 'Important Information' link on the individual auction pages.
3) Our Remote Viewing Service allows you to view specified lots via your smartphone from the comfort of your own home at a time convenient to you. Find out more
4) The Dreweatts 360 Virtual Auction Tour provides a virtual tour of auction, allowing you to walk through each room, browsing and interacting with the lots as you go, just as if you were there in person. View Virtual Tours
There are a variety of ways you can take part from the comfort of your own home:
1) Live Online Auctions: These are online auctions with an auctioneer taking to the rostrum on the day of the auction. You can bid online, request a telephone bid or leave a commission (absentee) bid.
2) Timed Online Auctions: These are purely online auctions ie there is no auctioneer. Bidding is online only ie is not possible to bid by telephone or leave a commission bid direct with Dreweatts. The auctions are generally open for a period of 2-3 weeks with lots closing sequentially at 30 second intervals on the final day. Bids can be left at any time via your online bidding account during the 2-3 week period or you can bid live on the final day. Find out more.
For further details click here: A Guide to Bidding at Auction with Dreweatts
Payments for sales should be made online or by bank transfer.
Collections are available by appointment only and observing social distancing rules.
Our Valuations Team is on hand to offer any advice and there are a variety of ways you can get a valuation. For individual items or small collections:
Valuations in person are by appointment and observing social distancing rules.
For larger collections, to discuss a home visit or any other valuation services, please contact our Valuations Team on 44 (0) 1635 553 553 | email@example.com. For further details on all our Valuation Services, click here.
Payments to vendors for recent auctions will be made as normal as per our Terms and Conditions. For any payment related enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our priority is to protect our customers and employees and we ask that visitors use the hand sanitiser provided when visiting our salerooms.
We respectfully ask that you do not enter our premises in Newbury or London if you and members of your household have Coronavirus symptoms, including:
If you are attending our salerooms in Newbury or London, we ask that you pay attention to your own personal hygiene. We recommend that you:
Sign up for auction alerts and our monthly newsletter to receive expert analysis and insights from our specialists and keep up-to-date on forthcoming auctions, valuation days and previews.