Dreweatts has a highly successful Press Department. Our Head of Press, Sandie Maylor, specialises specifically in auction press campaigns and brings a wealth of experience, having worked in senior press positions within auction the industry for over 15 years. She has led and implemented an extensive range of major global press campaigns for an array of specialisms and has excellent working relationships with Editors in the art, luxury, cultural and lifestyle media, both in the UK and internationally.
Please contact Sandie (and not the specialist directly, as they will refer you to the press office), if you are a journalist and require:
• Information or images for upcoming auctions, in order to write a story
• You require a specialist quote or interview for an auction story
• You require specialist commentary for a feature, or topical story
• You require an expert to participate in a radio/TV interview / programme
• You would like to come to Dreweatts to record, film or interview items of press interest
We welcome this, but require permission in advance, so that we can prepare for your visit and work within our client privacy and security policies (and more recently Covid-19 policy).
• You have any other press-related queries
You can email Sandie in the Press Office on firstname.lastname@example.org
For all advertising, social media or other marketing enquiries, please contact the Marketing department on email@example.com
Sign up for auction alerts and our monthly newsletter to receive expert analysis and insights from our specialists and keep up-to-date on forthcoming auctions, valuation days and previews.