Central to Dreweatts is our work for Trusts and Estates practitioners and we advise clients on all aspects of management estates and collections including probate, CGT and other tax planning, power of attorney matters, family division and curatorial responsibilities.
We offer a prompt and confidential service for individuals, executors, Trust companies, family offices and fiduciary agents.
Our service includes:
- Free walk through service to assess the needs of the client and agree the appropriate valuation format
- One stop service for the comprehensive valuation of all chattels
- Probate valuations compliant with Section 160 of the 1984 Inheritance Act formatted to mirror the current IHTY 407 forms for ease of reference
- Market valuations for Capital Gains Tax planning and family division inline including provision of relevant 1982 valuations
- Valuations for Gift with Reservation and Pre-owned assets
- Advice on Conditional Exemption and Gifts in Lieu
- A single point of contact to manage everything from initial valuation to completion of any sales
- Immediate removal and safe storage of valuable items
- Advice for executors on optimum realisations through sale either through auction, private treaty or retail
- Advice on dispersal of bequests
- Overseeing removal of chattels to safe storage
- Complete house clearance service
- Advice on restoration and other curatorial matters